A vast L-shaped loft with a bed corner, living room, kitchen and bathroom. Direct access to a very spacious and cosy roof terrace.
Type : Apartment Neighbourhood : Patan old town – Nagbahal Volume : 34 m2 Accommodates : 2/3 Bedroom(s) : 1 Bathroom(s) : 1 Kitchen : Shared Living room : Shared Roof terrace : Yes
RATES (excluding VAT) :
DESCRIPTION / FEATURES
In addition of being a beautifully renovated old Newari house, the real strengh of this accommodation lies in its hosts: Prakash and Premila welcome you with all their heart, their generosity and their sense of hospitality.
They will be happy to help you out with good advices and share their Newari culture with you.
Luckily, Premila is also the best cook in town. You can book a Nepali Daal Bhat for lunch or dinner or even organise a Newari feast on the roof terrace!
• Kitchen: fridge, 2 ring hobs, crockery, pots and pan.
• Roof terrace with comfortable sitting space
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Hot water 24h and pressure pump
• Free WIFI
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning 2 times/ week
• Possibility to book for Nepali/ Newari lunch or dinner cooked by Premila (the best cook in town!)
• Inside Dhakwha House
• In the heart of Patan historical city center
• Quietly nested inside a courtyard (no noise from the road!) nearby Nagbahal and Patan Durbar Square
• Less than 50m away from the Golden temple
• 200m away from Durbar Square
• 200m away from Patan Doka (Patan’s gate)
• 15 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area.
• 15 min ride to Thamel
• 20 min ride to the airport